Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dragonfly in Amber :: 62%

For a small while the book picked up and I was starting to get quite involved in the story once more. However, now nearly three fourths through the book, I am getting bogged down by the historical facts just a bit. I am thinking of taking a break from the Outlander series after this book and pick up another book or two that I have in my kindle from the library. I would like to get them read before they are due back and I have to wait on my holds to go through all over again. I try not to complain too much about waiting for books from the library because really, they are free books. I have Delirium, Divergent and Graceling all waiting for me and those are three YA books I have been hearing a great deal about. In fact, one of them won fiction of the year over at www.goodreads.com. This weekend has been cold and rainy here in Texas so maybe the week will be as well and it will give me a good excuse to stay inside curled up with my books! Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment