The expression on that dog's face cracks me up. In other news, I have been tagged probably 4 times in this game of blog tag and I apologize for not getting to everyone but that is a LOT of questions! So I am just going to answer the most recent set which came from Steph over at http://fivealarmbookreviews.com which is, as a side note, one of the first book blogs I ever started following and actually check on daily so it is special to me! So here is how Book Tag goes...
1. Post the rules (Check!)
2. Answer the questions that the tagger asked of you and then make 10 questions of your own for other people to answer.
3. Tag ten people and link them in your post.
4. Let them know that you tagged them!
Questions asked of me!
1. What made you want to start blogging? I started reading a whole lot more than I previously had and I was reading a ton of YA books. No one I knew read YA and I just wanted to talk about it so much that I made a blog!2. How long have you been blogging? I would have to look to be exact but I think about 3 months? I am just a baby!
3. Who are some of your favorite book bloggers? Why? Well, I already mentioned Steph over at fivealarmbookreviews.com. Also Ttoria over at http://ttoria.blogspot.com/. She's super involved in not just her blog but also at goodreads and on twitter. I think she was one of the first bloggers to add me on twitter and goodreads, it made me feel all accepted and stuff!
4. What series have you not even started that you would still like to dive into? The Mortal Instruments series! I have heard lots about it and haven't had a chance to start it yet.
5. What are your other passions besides books? Dogs! Specifically pit bull dogs. I am a certified dog trainer, volunteer at a shelter on a regular basis and used to foster dogs. (I don't anymore because I ended up keeping them all! Husband put his foot down.)
6. How many books on average do you read a year? Do you review them all? Is it hard to keep up? I honestly couldn't tell you. I've never kept track before. This year I joined the goodreads challenge for the first time and set my goal at 200 books. I think I am somewhere close to sixty already.
7. What are you reading right now? What do you think of it so far? I am working on the Mercedes Thompson series. Some of the books I love, some parts of some books I love and some parts bore or confuse me. It's a good series, I'd recommend it but like any series, it has its ups and downs.
8. What is your favorite series? Why? Oh man. I don't even know! There are so many series I love. I guess if I have to pick an all time favorite it would the Black Dagger Brotherhood series because it got me back into reading. Despite not loving every one of the books, I think that is the only series that will always buy a hardcover copy of any new release.
9. What one book are you always eager to talk about? Flowers from the Storm It is an odd choice and I don't think many people have read it. It might be classified as Christian fiction, I am not sure but it is such a powerful book. It's just amazing.
10.Where is your favorite reading spot? Outside! We have a patio swing and I love to sit out there, drinking coffee, reading and letting the dogs run around or sunbathe. It's wonderful. My other favorite place is kind of odd but I love to read in my car. Sometimes when I just want to get away from the house, cleaning, the husband, the dogs, etc. I will climb into my car and go sit in a parking lot somewhere and read!
And those, my friends, are my answers! Here go the new questions!
1.) If you could have one character be your book boyfriend/girlfriend for an entire week, who would it be?
2.) If there was anywhere in the world you could travel, where would it be?
3.) What book frustrated you the most?
4.) Do you re-read books?
5.) Do you keep every book you have ever bought or do you sell them back? Give them away? Put them in storage?
6.) Do you carefully arrange your books shelves in some sort of order? If so, what kind of order?
7.) Does your partner/family/friends think that you read too much?
8.) When you see a movie that is based on a book, would you rather see the movie first or read the book first? Why?
9.) Angels, Vampires, Werewolves or just regular old humans? Which do you prefer?
10.) What book are you looking forward to the most in 2012?
Whew! It took me forever to write those questions out! I am going to tag ten people now but I will say, if you have been tagged numerous times before, feel free to disregard. I won't be offended :D
Melissa @ http://midnight-orchid.blogspot.com/
Okay, so I only came up with two because I am running out of time and sooo many of the blogs I was going to link already did this recently! Maybe I should have waited awhile to post! Oh well, here are the two I chose and maybe sometime this will get updated with more names :D