Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm not MIA!

Alright, well I kind of was. The sad truth is that I fell victim to the 2012 plague. If you aren't familiar with the 2012 plague, I will fill you in. In starts with an achy body and mild fever, then develops into a higher fever, aching body, chills and sore throat. From there it morphs into this super flue/cold hybrid where you are stuffy, with a running nose, chills, fever, sore throat, cough...basically every sucky symptom in the world that a cold or a flue could come up with other than vomiting. Luckily that part skipped me. So, needless to say, I haven't been up to blogging since Tuesday and I am pretty darn sad that I missed all my favorite memes! I have been reading but haven't been reviewing as that would require thinking and I have been avoiding doing that as well. Good news is today I seem to be doing better (knock on wood) and we will hopefully be returning to a schedule programming soon!

Thanks for your patience and take your vitamins!

No comments:

Post a Comment